Saturday, July 12, 2014

Bacon Homeburger

Wimpy said it best " I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today." This is how I feel when I am home on a weekend and I want a Cheeseburger. 

Today my wife Morgan and I went to the store to go food shopping. At Hannaford they have these burgers with cheddar and bacon mixed right in the burger patty. Now we picked these babies up and brought them home for dinner. Morgan cooked these things on the barbecue grill. Added some cheddar on the top and cut up some pickles. Better yet we bought some pretzel rolls at the store as well. These things are great, Crusty top with a soft center. Fryed up some onion rings and Morgan out them on hers. I just had the pickle and ketchup with the rings on the side. 

During dinner we watched Uncle Buck. I have to say that this has got to be John Candy's best movie. Not bad at $8.50 on BluRayhttp://amzn.com/B004ZJZPW0. Just a good all around 80's movie. I love how Buck treats his niece's boyfriend Bug. If you haven't seen this classic gem I suggest you check it out. 

Till next time,
-Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment