Sunday, May 10, 2015

Hardee's Har Har

Just a quick post this week. 

So I have had a burger from Hardee's. They just opened up in Kingston New York. 

I have to say it was good for a "Fast Food" burger. Think of it as in between Five guys (where I don't really call that fast food. More like made to order) and McDonald's (fast food). It was a nice thick burger for a fair price. It came to about 12.00 for a bacon burger with fries and drink. 

Fries were good as well. Tasted a bit like popcorn. Strange at first but the more I ate the better they got. 

Another bonus: Cherry Coke on the menu. Yup. Good stuff there. 

Thanks for reading,
-Jay

3 comments:

  1. Awesome I have been wanting to get out-there and sample their wares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. be nice to have options between mcD's and Wendy's now that sonic is gone

    ReplyDelete